As a lifelong athlete, Stephanie enjoys various athletic activities including, most notably, distance running. She has utilized the discipline and drive instilled in her at a young age as a competitive figure skater as the foundation for her running training which has taken her to finish top overall 5K female, top in her age group (5K), race pacer, and Boston Marathon finisher for team Mass Eye and Ear.
Aside from running, Stephanie enjoys yoga, pilates, and boxing. She loves trying new activities which led to her running in the Badass Dash, an obstacle course race where she ran the Elite Division and qualified for the World Championships.
Stephanie has even dipped her hand into circus training- training apparatus such as aerial silks, aerial hoop, and aerial straps, as well as Chinese Pole. Stephanie’s passion for fitness is not limited to physical activity; Stephanie’s Master’s Degree is in Business Administration with a focus on Sports Management and she has worked in fitness centers in CT, NYC, as well as managed a circus gym in Las Vegas.
- 2009 Boston Marathon finisher
- 2015 Badass Dash Elite finisher: World Championships Qualified
- Top Female Overall Finisher: 2016 Las Vegas Heart and Stroke 5K
- 1st Place Age Group: 2016 WSM Springer Mountain 5K, Nashville
- 3rd Place Female/1 st Place Age Group: 2017 JusRun 5K, Las Vegas
- 3rd Place Age Group: 2017 Run Away with Cirque du Soleil 5K, Las Vegas
- 2018 10K Race Pacer: Rock ‘n Roll Las Vegas Marathon, Las Vegas
- 5x Half Marathon Finisher